I shopped around for fluffy-looking towels, but these "spa towels" turned out to be a little less so than expected. Still pretty sturdy and soft to the touch. Great price, but it just goes to show, it's best to be able to touch them first if you're looking for a particular thickness. "You're a towel!" - Towelie, South Park
Ordered these towels after lots of internet shopping & reading reviews. The towels I received already had pulls, strings hanging off & loose hems. They were as rough as the old towels I wanted to replace. Since the reviews seem to be either "love them" or "hate them", I think it's poor quality control or they changed manufacturers. Towels returned for a refund.
The towels were not absorbent. After shower used towel to dry my skin. Towel did not absorb the moisture and left lint on my wet skin. I can buy towels that are much more absorbent at *** at a much lower price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was not white white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Product was not nearly as absorbent as the description led me to believe. Left lint on my skin
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not accurate at all
very, very thin towels, compared to others in the same category I have purchased. Unfortunately for me, I went with the positive reviews, instead of the negative-I won't make that mistake again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. definitely not "authentic hotel and spa" towels-unless maybe it was a Motel 6
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? they are towels-that is about it
Nice thick towels. I however didn't expect so much fuzz to come off them even after washing twice. White lint all over the place.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I bought these as well as the set of towels. I have washed them twice following the manufacturers instructions. Not sure what i did wrong but mine have yet to fluff up. I was expecting a lot more considering the price. These match the quality of my cheapo towels i bought a year ago. So disappointing.
I BAUGHT 2 SETS OF THESE TOWELS WASHED IT AND OH WHAT A DISSAPOINTMENT WHEN I USED IT. CERTAINLY, NOT AN EGYPTIAN COTTON!!! THIN MATERIAL AND WITH NO ABSORPTION. FEELS LIKE IT JUST PUSHING THE WATER FROM SIDE TO SIDE INSTEAD OF ABSORBING IT. FOR SURE WILL SEND IT BACK. WAIST OF MONEY. YD
Two of the four towels were poor quality. Long strings resulting from unraveling before I even washed them. Folded with poor quality on inside so couldn't be seen prior to opening. Allocated 2 stars for the two usable towels. They are soft and absorbent yet not worth forty dollars. Disappointing product and purchase.