I purchased these washcloths because I had a several house guest visiting. Everyone commented on how soft they were and that they were the perfect thickness, not too thin and not so thick and bulky you couldn't hold them. I loved them so much, I purchased the Hotel & Spa Bath Towels and Bath Sheets as well. I would certainly recommend all three items!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact color-white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the description was very accurate.
My mom prefers to use white washcloths when bathing or showering. I saw these on Overstock and was motivated by the great price for the 12 turkish cotton washcloths. I shared the wealth - could not help keeping 6 and sharing 6! They are soft, wash and dry well, and have substantial weight.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The white was very white - no grayish tinge or fading.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the price, the quality of the washcloths is superior. The cloths easily suds soap - bar or liquid - and feels so smooth against your skin. If you want a washcloth that you can easily wring out, do not buy these! I have bought white washcloths in packs of ten for $9.00 at a famous chain store - after 3 washings, I use them to scrub wall tiles in my kitchen, and have no problem wrining them bone dry!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate. Very spa-like!
These Turkish wash cloths are a great value for everyday use. They are mid to heavy weight with double stitched edging. Hopefully, they will have years of good use. As nice as they are for the dollar, to rate them five star or of hotel spa quality may be stretching it a bit.
very nice heavy thick washclothes! I am soooo happy I got them as I needed some and looking in Overstock I found a deal that day on these. I also bought the colored ones as I was afraid these might stain or get discolored but no they didn't yet! And they are just the right texture, not too soft or hard, and not too thick or thin! Just what the doctor ordered! Price was comparable for the quality.