So glad I took a chance ordering this. Looked all over locally for a shower curtain to match my bathroom. This is perfect. Glad I read reviews. Reviews are correct shower curtain has so many decorating options. I paired with my newly espresso stained vanity and choc brown towels and satin nickel accessories. Liner it comes with is flimsy but only used to keep curtain from being so sheer and have a plastic liner behind it for water protection.
I have grey, bronze and beige floor tile. My walls are a bronze brown. I have cream colored towels. This shower curtain is perfect for my bathroom. It goes great with the modern wall art that I see alot of with the bronze, silver and copper colors. I love this shower curtain.
Beautiful colors in shower curtain. Fabric is a little thinner than pictured, but still a great value for the price. I am redoing my bathroom from a birght yellow to a soft grey. The grey and tan tones in the shower curtain will go beautifully with the light grey paint I picked out. Shower curtain has a touch of a glimmer to the fabric. Overall, I am pleased with my purchase.
I was so thrilled when I opened up this package! The colors and the hint of shimmer are fantastic! It looks so good in my bathroom with all my dark brown espresso colored fixtures and vanity! I am so happy! I've looked everywhere for the perfect shower curtain, and finally found it! it's a nice mixture between masculine, with a touch a feminine because of the shimmer. PERFECT combination!!
I needed an elegant accent for my silver/gray and gold bathroom. This is a perfect accent to bring all the colors together.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was very close and what I was looking for. The cominbation gold, pewter, black, gray is very elegant
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quaity is satisfactory. Not too heavy nor to flimsy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It is very true to the description
love my new shower curtain. it looks elegant and pulls all the colors in my new bathroom together. I would highly recommend this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? colors match the picture and description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I have a black, brown and cream bathroom. I accented in a bronze and tripped across this item. It is even better in person. It has a sheen to it that is so rich. Everyone that sees it askes where I found that. It complments my tile and marble so well like it was made just for that room. Just beautiful. Came very quickly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? even better than discribed
I liked this shower curtain. I bought a bronze shower rod and hooks to pair with it, but it would look good with brushed nickel too. It's accurately depicted in the pictures and of good quality. The liner that comes with it is very thin and won't last long, though, so you may want to get a new one.
I was a bit hesitate about this product when I placed the order. I had just redone our guest bathroom and had trouble finding a shower curtain that matched the decor. The curtain was a pleasant surprise when it arrived. The colors matched perfectly. There are a couple of negative items to mention though. The plastic liner looks and feels cheap. I bought a liner from the store to place with the curtain and found it to be bigger. I will have to trim it down.
Those curtains are nice! They are tri-colored: silver, gold and charcoal. The material is slightly see-through. That lightens up the room and they are not so heavy thick. Light material, nice to look at and touch. Somewhat shimmering. I would absolutely recommend this one! Pairs well with gray, bronze and even purple. Very elegant and received many compliments on it!