The shower head takes up most of the space allotted for the top shelf, rendering the top shelf almost useless. The space between the "hook" and top shelf is simply too short. There isn't enough height for larger bottles on the bottom shelf. Both shelves have sides that are far too shallow to safely contain bottles.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appears made well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Lacking information
This rack is nice however, it has nothing at the curved piece that helps it stay on the shower neck. Once items have been placed on the rack it becomes to heavy to stay on the neck and slides off to the shower head, spilling everything and scratching the neck and shower head. The manufacturer should have added a thick piece of rubber there to cling to the neck and not slide. I'm going to have to find something to do the job.
This purchase was my second, different color for different bathroom. I do not hang on the shower head but on a removable plastic hook at a lower and more convenient level. First purchase had suction cups, this one did not. So I had to buy suction cups so the caddy would not mar the fiberglass. No big deal. Plenty of room for bath essentials.
It's perfect, fits right, holds all my larger bottles of shampoo & conditioner, no rust, that's important.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent!!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on...