I have them now for about three years now, I guess. They are great to wash (not hot water), great to dry (better hang them, but it is ok to dry them- to flatten wrinkles), And yes, they look neat, clean, and showers aren't boring anymore, you can learn a new word every day :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I've found two mistakes on this so far, but for the most part the translations are correct. The material is not as nice as I'd hoped, but it's certainly not bad. The white and black brighten my small bath. The content of the curtain must be somewhat interesting because my husband now has a French vocabulary consisting of about 25 words on the curtain. Of course, he has no idea how to pronounce any of them . . . we're working on that!
The shower curtain arrived as pictured, however, I read that the loops contained silver grommets and that was not the case. Our shower curtain contained plain fabric holes for the shower hooks. I used chrome decorative hooks and it looks fine. I put this in my teenage daughter's bathroom, who wanted a Parisian look, without too much fluff. I covered the walls in charcoal gray Venetian plaster and this shower curtain was matched with a zebra stripe bath mat and chandelier light fixture. The bathroom vanity and sink is white and really stands out against the charcoal gray wall color. I wasn't sure how this shower curtain would go with the rest of the bathroom, but it has a very contemporary chic look.
The shower curtain is great, the fabric is good and as of over a year now it is wearing very well. my sons still don't speak french.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? look exactly like the pictures
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. they are still working well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the description was great
We liked the shower curtain very much. However, three teenagers use that bathroom and take showers every day. The humidity of the constant use caused what I would call premature rusting/destruction of the curtain and it lasted only about a year before we had to throw it away. If your bathroom is not used so heavily,you might really like this product.It could last for years and years.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? IT looked just like the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It looked great when we first got it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate.
White with black words, this shower curtain's lightweight fabric & color brighten our small 50s bathroom. Rekindles memories of vacations in France. Also love being able to easily launder it when needed--no mildew. Great idea for this product.
This shower curtain is cute and I like the way it looks in my bathroom. What annoys me is its inconsistent use of definitive (le/la) and indefinite articles (un/une) and some of the other linguistic errors. If this were a student's homework assignment, I would give it a C but I give it a B+ for looks in my bathroom. I don't give its looks an A because the fabric has that cheap sheen that many polyesters do--but I've made it look less cheap by adding a 100% cotton liner behind it.
The shower curtain was light and airy, which is what I wanted. I placed this in our basement bathroom, which will be used by my teenage son and his friends. I am hoping they may learn something :) The bathroom is very modern and fit with the slate / blue coloring.
You get exactly what's pictured and it WILL hold up! This is a great shower curtain, albeit a little eccletic. I bought it for my mother who has a desire to learn French but no time, and she absolute loves it. No complaints, wear, or tear yet!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's holding up well!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect!