I bought matching sets of these, one for my 22 month old and one for my daughter due in January. They look amazing. The only thing I don't like is that on the valance in the boy set they didn't have anything on them like the girl set did. But overall I'm extremely happy.
The quality wasnt very good. When I got it here I washed it and went to make my little girls crib.After getting it out of the wash The comforter stuffing bulged in some spots leaving it empty in other spots. The tail on the horse was raveled and I had to fix that. Its made very cheaply and I guess that is what I get for buying the cheap set. I wouldnt recomend this to anyone. It will do for now but I will be ordering another one after baby has been here a few months and will probably yardsale this set.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? this product has defects
This is way cuter in person than it is even in the pictures. It will definitely make my baby's room!
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? not the highest quality fabric but definitley good enough for the short time it's going to be used
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes