I was looking for a diaper bag that was big enough for over night stays but was easy to carry. This one is perfect. It fits everything I need including two bottles that are stored in the end pouches so if they leak the rest of the bag does not get wet. My baby is 2 months old and I haven't had any issues with it. Would purchase it again
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
THIS WAS A GIFT FOR MY DAUGHTER AND SHE LOVES IT AND USES IT ALL THE TIME. BIG ENOUGH AND DURABLE ENOUGHT FOR THROWING AROUND AND IT WIPES RIGHT OFF!
- How accurate was the sizing? SAME
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GREAT
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? YES
I was looking for a bag that wouldn't be too girly for my husband, but that wasn't a messenger bag. (The flap gets in the way when you are digging in the bag.) While it's not a bad looking bag, it's sort of generic and innocuous -- it looks like a laptop carrier. The changing pad seems quite sturdy, and I like the insulated bottle pockets. Also, the exterior of the bag looks like it will be easy to clean, definitely a good thing. But I wish it had more pockets on the inside, as there is only one. The red details are the edges of slip pockets, which I don't know how practical they will be. Our baby is due in June, so we have a few more months till we actually road test this bag. Overall, it seems to be a decent purchase for the money.
I love this bag, It has so many compartments to carry my toddlers things. I especially love the insulated compartments. They keep my sons' drinks nice and cold. It's a great diaper bag and is very stylish.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great, pretty color
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? none