Don't waste your money on this set! I was very disappointed in the quality of the fabrics, which were high polyester, in spite of being advertised as "100% cotton". The only piece that actually was all cotton was the crib sheet. When washed, the other pieces basically fell apart - loose stitching, fraying, etc. What good is a crib set that can't withstand laundering? Try Land of Nod, instead - much better quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So disappointing! The only piece of the set that actually was 100% cotton was the sheet! My daughter washed everything according to the instructions, and it all frayed in the wash! Pieces of thread came loose, the polyester blend ended up being mostly polyester and not durable or washable at all. I expected better quality for this price. Don't buy this - it is poor quality material, and does not hold up to laundering. Try Land of Nod, instead
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? NO
This set was for my granddaughters nursery. Once we got everything pressed to put in place it really turned out very nice. The little bit of black accent really finished the look and complimented other pieces that were added. All in all the room turned out very unique and very sophisticated for a baby girls nursery.
- How accurate was the sizing? All items were pretty much as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fabrics were nice quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? There were several pieces to this set and they all seemed to be fairly well made