I love love love this crib bedding set it is so beautiful the pics do not give it justice.I cannot wait to put my little girl in her crib with this set.
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great.The sheet is soft and the comforter will def my little girl warm on cold nights.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I have not noticed any defects
I love the soft colors of this set, and I can't wait to use it! The quality of the fabric is acceptable for the price. I am pleased with this purchase.
- Did the product fit true to size? Haven't tried it yet as the crib has not yet arrived.
- How is the quality of the product? Good.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.
I was very excited when I first found this set. After having 2 boys, I wanted a set that was definitely girly, but not cartoonish and without the fushias and zebra prints currently available for little girls. I was appalled when I pulled out the set. The fabric was very cheap and poorly put together. The diaper stacker was tiny and had a flimsy piece of posterboard as the bottom, which was also bent. (Actually posterboard would have been more sturdy.) But the worst was that the comforter had little -to-no batting between the layers. It was as if someone had sewn two sheets together. One could actually see through it in some parts. I would have not paid $50.00 for this set. The quality simply was not there. It also cost me way too much to return it. Save your time and money and go with something else.