I love the shoes. I bought them in a 12/18 months size so he would have some room. They are perfect sized. The only con for them is now he has worn them for a few weeks, the bottoms are a bit worn, as can be expected, and a bit smooth. He has a little trouble with sliding on wood floors. But I will fix that with some puffy paint.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I thought the quality of the material and overall way the shoes are put together is great.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
Do not buy: black soles color the socks, and I imagine will color baby's feet if worn without socks, dirty black color. Unhappy.
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality: paint comes off the soles and colors the socks. Otherwise - soft shoes, reasonable fit.