I have had no real complaints with this chair with the exception that my (14 month old)daughters head leans forward when she is sleeping in it which bothers her neck. It would have been better if there was neck/head support. Besides that it's pretty easy to take out and put into my car.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality Car Seat
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes (except the box it was delivered in was ripped)
I bought this big girl seat for my 17 month old daughter. The design was as expected and I love all the cushioning the seat has. However, I was a little frustrated with the installation. This is my fourth child so I've installed my share of carseats. But rear facing, buckled with the shoulder/ lap belt tightly would make the seat crooked even with a rolled towel underneath. Then I tried using the latch belt , but it just wouldn't tighten all the way. Other than that, the seat is cute and I live the ease of adjusting the buckles.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes