We received these little shoes as a gift and out of all the shoes my 7-month daughter owns -- Robeez and Trumpettes included -- these are the only ones that stay on her feet all day long. She loves to rub her feet together, which typically causes a never-ending cycle of pick-up-the-shoe, put-it-back-on, pick-up-the-shoe, put-in-back-on, etc (until I give up and throw them in her diaper bag). These little bird shoes are on her feet until I take them off though... so wonderful! They're very easy to put on her feet and are super cute, too. I'm buying 2 other styles from this same maker.
- How accurate was the sizing? as expected; Augusta Baby (the mfr) has a sizing chart on their website
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Just skip these, they look cute online but will definately disappoint you
- How accurate was the sizing? Poor
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These are shaped odd, stitched as to hurt babies feet, and just plain ugly in person. Thjey all look adorable online but my daughter hated them, and by the time her baby shower was held, I could not return them. Don't buy these, especially for a younger mom, she will not like them!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes, but stitching of leather was definately not done with a abies foot and comfort in mind