my main reason for buying this bed set was because the other reviews said the color isn't accurate in the picture. i would have been very upset if i thought this was actually a pink and brown set. its actually more of a mauve with pinks and some brown. its gorgeous! the pillows are a little on the small side, even for a crib set, and the blanket isnt as thick as i'd hoped. but that doesnt ake me not want to keep it. i cant wait to set it all up and see how flippin adorable it is!! the only reason i gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the thickness of the blanket and size of the pillows.
It was a gift for my daughter but I had to return because she didn' t like the pattern.
- How accurate was the sizing? Had to return it. But I loved it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Don't know
Originally I wanted to go with Chocolate and Pink but after reading reviews I realized that the colors were not as described. I still went ahead and ordered it and it looks great. The color is more of plums and and soft pink (not so much baby pink) but it looks great and for the price the quality was wonderful. Would have given it a five if the description was correct but overall Im satisfied.
- How accurate was the sizing? Correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
After reading previous reviews I decided to order this set for Baby Girl #3. I wanted something unique compared to the other two sets of girl bedding that I have. It definitely is. As the reviews state, it is NOT brown and pink but rather more of mauve color. That is okay with me since our first girl's bedding was brown and pink. I still love the colors and the geometric design(s). It is absolutely adorable. She won't be here until August and I still have our youngest in the crib, so until I have a chance to wash the bedding I am not sure about the quality, but I can tell you that the appearance is perfect. Not too "baby-ish" but still very cute. I could not be happier with my purchase, especially for the price. Most sets this size are much more $$$.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not sure
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I believe so.
As the other reviewers stated, the color is not brown and pink; however, the purple color is so dark that it goes well with brown walls. It is very artistic and not "baby" like, which makes the room appear more trendy. I only paid $$$ for the set, and could not complain as the majority of sets are upwards of $150. I feel that it was an awesome product for the price and it sells itself when people walk into the girl's bedroom.
I am was looking for a calm, beautiful bedding set for our nursery...that was not pink. I was convinced that I would never find the set that I really wanted, this was a close second. Imagine my excitement when upon arrival I realized that this set in fact has a calming plum shade. I could not have asked for more.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well styled and constructed.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects.
This nursery set is pink, cream, and PURPLE, not brown like it says and shows. It's not even a pretty purple! If you have your heart set on a pink and brown nursery...do not order this set!
- How accurate was the sizing? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Not sure if the color is a manufacturer defect or if they just put it wrong in the description.
I ordered this set for my daughter's room based on the color description of pink, brown and cream. Upon receipt, I found the colors are actually muaves and plums. A very pretty set indeed, but clearly not pink and brown. Back to the drawing board for my daughter's room...
I'm very pleased with this purchase. The colors are very nice and work well with a variety of wood colors (for cribs, dressers, etc). The pattern is not too 'busy' and I really like that this is a set that will grow with our daughter--it's not too 'baby'. It does come with more pieces than we really need, but the pillows are nice accents on the glider. Overall--worth the search.