I would not purchase clothes or shoes again from any website.
- How accurate was the sizing? no
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The size I order was not what I order. 6-12 month that I received would not fit a 6 month old child. the shoes were extremely big and not intended for an infant.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? if the 6-12 months shoes actually fits a toddler instead of infant something is wrong
Shoes were very cute and I think they were liked. Didn't get a lot of feedback as present was't open in front of me and didn't receive a thank you card.
- How accurate was the sizing? it was a gift, not sure of size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was a gift, not sure how well shoes lasted.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? YEs
So pretty with any outfit, soft on babies feet. My daughter loved these as a gift when she had my granddaughter, I ordered 3 different sizes.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no defects
These are very soft and comfortable for my little girl crawling around. The downside is that with the kind of material they are - they get dirty very fast. After she wore them the second time, they were dirty. Not sure how they clean up yet. I get many many complements on them. I think if my girl was walking, they wouldn't get as dirty. They are great for babies who are just starting climb and walk.
I've bought similar shoes elsewhere and paid more. These are cute and nice for the summer. My daughter seems very comfortable in them. She can still get them off, but usually she has to work so hard at it that I notice and catch her before she gets them off. I/She has gotten a lot of comments on them too!
I am from the era when our feet were x-rayed and"walking shoes" were purchased for all pre- and new walkers. Big Chain sneakers replaced these shoes at a much lower cost. I never liked them because I think they are too bulky and contribute to falls. I bought the first pair of this brand for my 1st grandson and #3 is wearing them now. They are soft,supple and provide excellent traction for the new walker. They also have that extra give which removes the guilt of putting your child's foot in sardine cans. I always purchase these mocs as shower or new baby gifts and recipients have always loved them. This is a good price. I have paid $40+ in stores. If you buy you just might be starting another tradition in your family that we've started in our own.