Very pleased, so easy to get on and off. Careful of the sizing, larger than normal but reading the reviews helped me choose the right size. i will be reordering the larger size later. Great buy! So pretty, lots of compliments on the shoes.
- How accurate was the sizing? larger than normal, reviews were helpful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent, thick, good grip bottoms
These shoes are adorable and seem to be quite well made. My daughter has been wearing them 3-4 days a week for several weeks now and they are holding up great. She's just turned 1 and has been walking for 2 months, and is a very good walker. I think these will serve her well until she outgrows them. May order them in the next size up too, because they are so cute!
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality shoes
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
I bought these pair of shoes for my 16 month old. Overstock is the best shipper than any other online retailer I have shopped before. I recieved them in 4 days after placing order. The shoes are super cute with jeans and dresses, and easy to put on my daughter, which is a plus, however, the only flaw is that the bottom of one shoe or heel where the leather connects was slightly uneven, but you can hardly notice. My daughter loves walking in them. Overall these were a good buy.
- How accurate was the sizing? Pretty good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? The bottom of the shoes were slightly uneven.
The shoes are of great quality. They are larger than I expected,however my granddaughter will be able to wear them eventually. The color is true to advertistment. My daughter - in law was very impressed and we both can't wait until she can wear them. Pleased.
I just purchased the 6-12 month size (also knows as a size 3) for my 9 month old daughter. These shoes are really cute and appear to be comfortable. A great shoe for a busy crawler or early walker. They do have a hard bottom but are not heavy like a regular tennis shoe. Overall, very pleased and plan on purchasing the next size.
These shoes are great. My daughter received them as a gift 6 months ago and they still look pretty new (she wears them a lot). They're just now getting to be a little snug, so I'm ordering another pair. Lots of compliments on them as well!