The boquet looks nothing like the pic. Also, it looks much bigger in the picture. The flowers were missing from it. It just looked like neatly rolled up wash clothes. I would be embarassed to just give the boquet as is. I think either the picture needs to change because it's very decieving or they need to make the boquet nicer and bigger. I'm not saying it's ugly but looks nothing like the pic.
- How accurate was the sizing? Looks much bigger in the pic.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is average.
this is a unique gift for showers and i would recommend it to others. great fun at baby showers.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great,new mothers loved it
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
This was very disappointing. The picture is NOT AT ALL what you get. I wouldnt have even bought this arrangement from a garage sale. Anyone call roll up baby clothes and stick them in a small plastic flower pot with a ribbon. DO NO WAST YOUR MONEY ON THIS!!!!!
- How accurate was the sizing? Not accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
This was a very cute idea for a unique baby shower gift. I bought this for a coworker's office shower and even paid extra for expedited shipping so it would get there on time. It arrived in time alright, the night before the shower it was delivered looking nothing at all like the advertised photo. This comes in a cute flower pot with the baby blanket lining and the rolled up washcloths and onesies as stated. However, no flowers or leaves are present and the big gorgeous bow around the flower pot was much smaller and looked like they had tried to save an extra yard of ribbon. After what I paid for this item and the shipping, I was not pleased to have to go to Wal-Mart on the way to work the next morning and buy artificial daisies and ribbon the fix up the gift so it would be presentable to the new mom-to-be!