I was so disappointed in this product and there was not time to order something different. I went to Hobby Lobby and bought stiff ribbon for a new bow. Baked chocolate chiip cookes, wrapped them and put on sticks for long stemmed cookie roses with "it's a boy" ribbon tied on each. I also bought a different pot, this one was so flimsy. I added flowers, it never came with any like the photo shows. I really should have insisted on getting a refund but I was too busy making the product right to give as gift. Next time, I will just make my own. No greenery used like the photo either. For the cost of this item, it should have been nicer.
- How accurate was the sizing? The product did not match the photo of the product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pot was a cheap plastic, ribbon limp, no flowers, not what I had expected.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No manufacturer defects, just less than quality products used.
this was a huge disappointment. Looked cute on the picture which is totally deceiving. it is very small and very cheap looking. I had this sent to someone as a gift and when I saw felt embarrassed to have sent such a cheap looking gift to someone. save your money on this on and find something of quality instead
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality small and cheap for the price
The photo of the 'bouquet' suggests it looks like a bouquet of flowers in a flower pot - it looks like rolled up fabric in a flower pot. And where were the daisies to help make it look like a 'bouquet'?
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Flower pot is plastic...clothes are fine.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
I sent this to a cousin who was having a baby boy and she said she really enjoyed it.
- How accurate was the sizing? Not sure - it was a gift
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Got rave reviews from the recipient
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? As far as I know, yes