I had a similar harness for my child and used it when shopping in department stores or in the mall. Also helps to keep tots from darting into the street when in town. Too many little children are left to wander on their own in public places and would be easy to lose track of or be kidnapped. Also, my child tended to wander into clothing racks, etc., often out of sight, and a harness is great to keep children at hand until they are old enough to remain by their parents.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems to be durable and safe to use
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Very easy for toddlers to escape mom on an outing. This prevents them from doing that and keeps them close
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Not used it yet but seems well made
I'm loving this! I'm a grandma that had brain surgery over a year ago, but I'm still in the recovery period and really out of shape. So when my 1 year old granddaughter started walking real early I was concerned. She's too young to understand about cars and other things that could hurt her but I wanted to take her for walks. This was the perfect solution. I'm not quick enough to grab her if she darts off suddenly, but this doesn't let her go far enough to get hurt. And, I live in an older neighborhood where the sidewalks lift up in places. When her little feet don't quite clear the raised sidewalk, the harness allows me to catch her before she falls hard on the cement. I'm loving this harness!
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent -- adjusts to fit size of child.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I think it is very durable and looks like it will last a long time.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.