You would want to put the boards in first before putting the right side of the frame.. once the frame is all screwed together. the top board doesnt go in, however per the product instructions, you are supposed to put it last.. other solid wood construction and we like it
For ***, this changing table suits the needs. It was not the easiest to put together and we did have one little piece that broke when we were screwing everything together, but nothing warranting a return or anything. It actually looks really nice in the room. The mattress pad is thin, but I think its still soft enough - you'll need a changing pad or something on it anyway.
Great changing table, only one complaint. When I was tightening the shelves onto the middle bars it broke the wooden pegs that hold the bars in place. Need to change the way the middle bars are meant to be held in place or remeasure to make it secure when you tighten the shelves.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality just not happy with the way the middle bars attached for the the drawers. When you tighten the shelves onto the middle bars it will break the wooden pegs that hold the middle bars in place.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
I received the changing table yesterday... My husband wasn't home yet, but I figured I'd open up the box and see how hard it was going to be to put together. I had the table up and ready for use within an hour, which I think is great considering I'm 36 weeks pregnant! The directions were easy, the wood was great (no marks). I would recommend this product to anyone. The storage bins give you lots of room. Great buy!
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes