I bought this bedding as a baby shower gift for a friend of mine. She really wanted this cute bedding for her little girls room. She liked this set because it had the bumper included. She's very happy with this purchase. She has baby girls room already set up and ready to go.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I believe so; it was a baby gift for a friend of mine
I am very pleased with my purchase of the Madison 9 piece bedding set. It came with everything that was listed and it was sent in time frame that was estimated for delivery. The bedding was packaged nicely and all of the pieces are of excellent quality. I have not washed any of the pieces yet, but I don't expect to have any problems. It looks exactly as described and pictured in the description. I can't wait to use it!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality! All of the bedding pieces were very well made.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.
I am very satisfied with this crib set, I have about 6 sets all together in my house, all different brands, and this one is by far the best!
- How accurate was the sizing? Very Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A++++
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
I purchased this bedding for my baby girl's room and was super excited to use it! Of course, like all things for a baby, I washed everything in the set (except bumper pad and cushion) on a cold gentle cycle just as the label states. After drying the set in the dryer, the minky pink patches on the quilt created a huge pink linty mess all over the sheets. I spent the next day ironing out all the wrinkles and de-linting everything with a lint brush. Upon doing this I noticed the stitching on the patchwork quilt had come out and the polyester fill was coming out. I also noticed the colour ran on the diaper stacker, so instead of beautiful white swirls on black, they are now pink swirls and don't have that nice contrast they once had. All in all, this bedding set is WAY OVER PRICED for the quality of cotton and doesn't wash well for baby use. I can't imagine washing it over and over when baby spits up, pees or drools...I wish manufacturers of baby bedsheets would just keep the washing in mind!