People comment on these shoes all the time. We love them and they are the only style of baby shoes that actually stay on. My daughter wears a size two and these are till a bit big.
- How accurate was the sizing? more like a 6-12 than 0-6
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. soft leather and good elasic
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Bought these for my 15-month old who makes the cutest piggy sound when he sees representations of porcines. Works for boys despite the pink. The first pair's elastic snapped, but we're doing well with the replacement. Not too tight like some of the other pre/early walkers I've tried. Closest to Robeez I've found in the knock-offs. Super soft leather -- only downside is they scuff easily. Room to grow and easy to put on; because they aren't too tight, he doesn't try to take them off. Great first shoes!
- How accurate was the sizing? runs slightly large, which is good for a growing toddler
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Soft leather throughout. The upper is delicate, scuffs easily, but that's why it's soft
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? First pair had defective elastic, doing great with the replacement.