The tower is perfect! My average height 18 month old can now stand next to me at the counter and "help cook"! The only drawback is that it is ridiculously heavy but that is because it is so sturdy and safe. If they could find a way to safely add wheels, that would help with portability. If there were some way to fold it or break it down easily, it would be easier to store. However, if either of these "improvements" interfered with the safety, it would be just fine without them!
My toddler loves the Learning Tower. Very easy for her to climb up, but getting down took a little practice and guidance for the first week or two. Like the different height adjustment levels that can be used as she grows. Will consider purchasing accessories for it. We will get lots of use out of this over the years.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy with simple assembly
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? One small chip in wood, but hardly noticeable in natural finish
I wish I had bought this when my nearly 6 year old was 2. I got it for both my daughters (2 1/2 and almost 6 year old) to share the counter space and help me cook and bake. They love it. It is sturdy and well designed. It was easy to put together and the directions were easy to follow. Shipping was fast and the item was well protected. While it is large once assembled, it is perfect for two kids to stand on at once and have counter space to help me cook, and it's fairly easy to move around. It comes with a piece of fabric with stars on it; they pretend the tower is a rocket ship. I am looking for the creative accessory kit. I think they would enjoy having a puppet theater. I highly recommend this item.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality materials.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes