We returned this product. One of the plastic parts was broken, the wheels looked like they had been used and it didn't work with any of the three stollers I tried it on. Since you have to place it in the center of a horizontal bar at the base of the stroller, it didn't work because of the brake system on two of my strollers and we couldn't get to work on our Quinny Zapp. This will not work on a Bugaboo Bee or Mia Moda either. Returned it with no trouble from Overstock.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. damaged when we received it
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Trying to decide whether you should go with a stroller board or a double stroller like sit and stand? This stroller board is perfect. You can use your own stroller so it is not bulky to maneuver. I think it is as good as whatever stroller you have. I have the Chico Keyfit Travel Stroller. My 3 year old loves it. He can stand and hold the stroller handles when his feet are "lazy". He's actually squatted on it and even sat on it. It has one piece that attaches to your stroller at the wheel crossbar. The first one I received this piece was broken so I was weary of getting a replacement. I'm glad I did because it is so fun and convenient to have this stroller board. However, I would warn to be careful when strapping it around the crossbar that you don't snap it. Because of that, I didn't tighten it all the way. Also, because this is only one piece in the middle of the stroller crossbar, this stroller board is more like a fun skateboard for my son as it does move from side to side along the crossbar as we turn. I think it would be more stable if there were two attachments on the sides like I have seen in their newer model. I like that the stroller board is easy to remove. With just a push of a button, you can disconnect the stroller board from the stroller attachment. And there is a lanyard that you can use to "hook" the stroller board up at a diagonal if you are not using it. You have to be careful that you don't have large strides or else you will run into the stroller board.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I did receive a defective one at first. The strap that you strap onto the stroller was broken.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No, broken strap that connects to the stroller.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes