Bought this for my sister. It's good quality. The only thing we noticed was it didn't feel secure with a child in it on myy sister body. My sister is a short 5'2 woman and the sling Sat almost by her waist. but when I used it a 5 foot 10 o it fit my body nicely. Wish this product had ties at the end for anchors so it could fit any body type
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I got the sling to help transport my 5 month old grandson, while leaving at least one of my arms free. We hike a lot on trails that are often inappropriate for carriages. The sling is good for short hikes of one two miles. It is comfortable to wear, and since the child often falls asleep in it, I assume it's comfortable for the babe.
- How accurate was the sizing? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes