We bought these for our 3 year old boy for his big boy room. Quality and product are amazing. Will be purchasing more for our baby on the way to store toys and diapers and whatever else we want to stow away! You will not be disappointed worth the price and better quality than other storage.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It holds over 175lbs. I am 155 and sat comfortably on the stool. They can hold more weight with more of the hexagon storage containers. Son loves!!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes. Great product.
This is a great product for storing your child's toys or maybe even seasonal clothes. My daughter just loves them.
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? There were no defects
Bought these, as I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for (until after I bought them of course). Fun storage for kids room, but these are basically fabric covered cardboard except for the top, which may have some Masonite type fiberboard under the pad. Light enough for the kids to move around, stand and sit on. Nice decorative place to put some odds and ends, but they are not going to be heavy duty or probably very long lasting (although we have had them for a couple years with no issues - but have been easy on them).
I would give these a better review if the stupid lids weren't so impossible to put on! Two hands as well as a strong dose of patience are needed for that task, because the fabric edges of the lid must be pulled down over each side, all the way round (imagine trying to put on a too-small swimming cap, maybe). Pain in the neck anyway, so the containers can't be stacked, sat upon, used as footrests or tables, or even just knocked over!! Upside: a good bargain for the type of storage I needed (sock bin, and living-room toy storage), but if I'd known what I know now, I totally would not have bought these!
It's always hard to tell from the pictures, but I was pleasantly surprised when these stools arrived! I ordered 2 pink, 2 blue and 2 orange to go around a large craft table my husband made for the kids. These were excellent quality and the kids love them! They are sturdy enough that I can even sit comfortably on them. They also have been perfect to store all out craft stuff in. I am a big time researcher so I looked all over before purchasing these. There is absolutely nothing better than these benches for *** a stool! The best solution or kids seating/storage really is leather/vinyl covered pieces but those start near *** each. I have even thought about getting some clear vinyl at *** and covering them myself ***. Don't hesitate on these!
I purchased the storage or my 2 year old. She loves it, she can easily remove top and ken up after herself without using me. I may purchase the other colors
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects
these things are great--I was looking for something affordable but somewhat attractive to store my son's trains and tracks . there's more than enough room and the kids have been sitting on them since they came today. i'm already debating buying more and recommended them to my sister for my niece's playroom.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality, durable
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes