We have not used this but a couple of times when our grandson comes over, but we feel that it does exactly what we want. We have a one story, 3800 sq foot home, and we have had good reception from one end of the house to the other, with halls and walls in between. We had one prior to this which was video. That was fun, when it actually worked. We finally threw it away, because it was not dependable. This one was a third of the cost, and does exactly what we need!
This monitor is GREAT, especially for the price! I LOVE the vibe feature since we couldn't afford a video monitor to actually see the baby. The vibe feature is the next best thing because when our little one is really awake, that's when it vibrates rather than having to check on her every time we hear even the slightest grunts. LOVE this product for it's price, quality and features! :)
I wanted to upgrade from our old static plug in monitor. These seemed to have good reviews and good price.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Graco is a trusted brand by me.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
works great. sensitivity is a nice feature as is the vibrate. Also it is Not too cumbersome to carry around
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems to be everything they said it would be
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes