Stoller arrived promptly. Very easy to put together, took less than 1/2 hour. Folds up nicely, although a bit long but that's to be expected for a double stroller. I did an extensive research before selecting this particular stroller, it seems to be one of the lightest on the market (weight was very important as I am very petite). Will be able to use for a very long time with the 12 different options. We have a Graco 32 carseat and it fits very well and secure. Great colors, classy and simple.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
I've actually only taken the kids on one walk with this stroller, but when your single stroller is a BOB your bound to be disappointed I guess. We walked on the sidewalk, street and some on the grass.The wheels are entirely made of plastic which I knew upon purchase, but with the "shocks" I thought it would have rode better. I was pretty sure we were going to lose a wheel. I purchased this stroller for the convenience of just being able to click in the baby carrier and I thought my 2 1/2 yr would enjoy the different riding options. Also I did not want a double wide stroller. And it really is HUGE when collapsed. I hope this helps other buyers. I'm hoping we adjust to it with more use but I sure miss our single stroller.
Looking forward to using stroller following arrival of baby.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appears to be well designed and of quality construction
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Appears so.