Can this stroller be used for infant twins will it hold two infant car seats
ITEM#: 14153840The Quattro Tour Duo stroller by Graco is can be easily configured for a toddler an infant, two toddlers, or twins. For your convenience, the Duo has a one-hand fold, extra large storage basket, and an ergonomic stroller handle with multiple positions.
- Two (2) deluxe padded seats with multi-position recline
- Rear seat reclines flat
- Front and rear 3 and 5-point harnesses help keep children securely seated
- One-hand, gravity fold with storage latch
- 20-percent smaller when closed
- Ergonomic handles with multiple hand positions
- Lockable front swivel wheels with suspension
- Easy access drop-down basket lets you reach in without disturbing reclined child
- Parent storage tray with two cup holders keeps keys and drinks handy
- Two (2) deep cup holders
- Rear child's tray with cup holder pivots for no-fuss stroller entry
- Rotating canopy with peek-a-boo window shades your child from any direction
- Elevated rear seat so everyone gets a good view
- Easy one-touch foot brake
- Accepts Graco SnugRide, SnugRide 32 and Infant SafeSeat Car Seats
- Front seat holds child up to 50-pounds
- Rear seat holds child up to 40-pounds
- Stroller weight: 39-pounds
- Materials: Steel, poly-cotton, rubber, plastic
- Dimensions: 44 inches high x 15.75 inches wide x 40 inches long (when open), 22 inches long (when closed)
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
Love the stroller for walks around the neighborhood and for trips to places like the zoo. HOWEVER, this stroller barely fits in my trunk. I have a 4-door 2010 Nissan Altima with a big trunk. Sadly, I broke one of the cup holders trying to squeeze it into my trunk...you have to really push to make it fit. I expected the double stroller to be big and somewhat heavy, however, I didn't plan on it not fitting in my trunk. You really need a suv, truck, or van if you plan on taking this stroller anywhere and not breaking it trying to fit it in your trunk. :(Read More
Questions & Answers
Hello dunegoddess84, this can be used for infant twins and will hold twin car seats. I hope that helps. Thank you for shopping with us.
Is this stroller legal to bring in and use in British Columbia Canada
Yes it is.
Is stroller legal to import and use in British Columbia Canada?
Yes it is.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
How to Compare Baby Strollers
How to Compare Baby Strollers from Overstock.com. Choose the perfect stroller for your lifestyle by comparing a few key features.
Tips on Baby Stroller Safety
Tips on Baby Stroller Safety from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on baby stroller safety and advice about our many brand-name products.
Stroller Care Tips
Stroller Care Tips from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about stroller care and advice about our many brand-name products.
Tips for Running with Jogging Strollers
Tips for Running with Jogging Strollers from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips for running with jogging strollers and advice about our many brand-name products.
Stroller Buying Guide
Stroller Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Choosing your baby stroller comes down to your baby's comfort and your lifestyle, and there are a few features that any safe stroller should have.
Top 5 Styles of Strollers
Top 5 Styles of Strollers from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the top 5 styles of strollers and advice about our many brand-name products.
FAQs about Baby Strollers
FAQs about Baby Strollers from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with answers to frequently asked questions about baby strollers and advice about our many brand-name products.
Stroller Fact Sheet
Stroller Fact Sheet from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about strollers and advice about our many brand-name products.
Tips on Choosing a Baby Shower Gift
Tips on Choosing a Baby Shower Gift from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on choosing a baby shower gift and advice about our many brand-name products.
Tips on Choosing a Baby Monitor
Tips on Choosing a Baby Monitor from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on choosing baby monitors and advice about our many brand-name products.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.