We just moved to Nevada and the dry weather was killing us. We bought two of these and they work great! We have one in the Bedroom and one in the Living Room, our house is 1800 sq. ft..
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
The humidifier works well--a little noisy on the higher settings, but quiet at the lower one. We aren't using it in a nursery, so I don't know if it would be too loud for that application, but it works fine for the area where we have it. So, no complaints with the humidifier itself, BUT THE FILTERS ARE EXPENSIVE AND DO NOT LAST. Seriously, at $10+ each, we will have more money in filters than in the humidifier by the end of the winter...and the filters are not easy to find locally. For that reason, I would recommend choosing another brand or model with replacement filters that are more economical.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No