My grandson has practically lived the first 6 weeks of this life in the pack and play. We keep it in the living room and we can see him at all times from the kitchen. There is a soothing recording for sleep time and easy to change right next door. Diapers and storage for new outfits underneath. I just love it!
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
If your baby is over 8lbs, the rocking seat will be too small for them. My little guy only got to sleep in there for 6 nights before he was too long to fit. Longer or bigger babies get their neck pressed downward while in the rocking seat so as a safety measure I took it out and my baby sleeps in the bassinet part of the pack 'n play. I do love the music and lights but my little guy hates the vibrations, they are a little intense for a newborn. I love this product and would buy it again if need be.
- How accurate was the sizing? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes