the baby loves this! My daughter is only disappointed she didn't use it sooner!
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. typical Graco materials - non-toxic, durable
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes, didn't find even one
My twins are 4 months old, my son likes it so far... he is a little small so I have to put a pillow in the back. The muscial mat is great! If I cannot see him I can hear if he is still or not. The price and the fact it was not shipped in a seperate box were the only negatives I have found so far from this purhase.
This was a gift for my friends who just had a baby. Baby hasn't used it yet because she's too young. But they assembled it and hung it right after they opened it. It fits perfect in all their door ways and was really easy to put up and take down to try on a different door. They liked it and know they'll get good use from it. Love the music pad, will be interesting to see if the baby likes that.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was just as expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Light weight but sturdy plastic. Clamps at top for hanging are easy to use.
I've had this item for 3 months. When I first purchased it, my son didn't seem that interested, he had just turned 3 months old, but within a week it became his favorite item and he has to do it atleast two or three times a day. He smiles, laughs, and has a great time in it. He loves the music he creates and will jump until he literally falls asleep and will continue to jump. It's great in the kitchen door way to entertain him during dinner. I'm purchasing a second one for my Mom's house so that I'm not carrying it back and forth everyday but it is very light weight to carry with you. All you need is a doorjam!
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Parents and apparently the baby are quite happy with the product. The child is a little young for "maximum" bounce or the music pad, however plenty of room to grow.
- How accurate was the sizing? The baby seemed to fit in the chair just fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality appeared as though it would stand up to the intended use.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes, to the best of my knowledge.