Honestly, I do not understand why the other reviewer wrote such a neg review- it was all about her Overstock exp and not about the fact that the onesies were GREAT and such a nice softness and stretch. The perfect onesie. But, order large- my 6mo girl is already solidly in 6-12 mos and she is not that big!
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
This is a truly awesome deal on a product that really comes in handy with infants! My granddaughter hasn't "modeled" them for me yet, but I expect they'll be perfect for her!
- How accurate was the sizing? appeared accurate (pre-washing not done)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Gerber has been known for consistent quality in all its' infant products, and these are no exception.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects were noted on receipt of the packages.
I've been a loyal Overstock shopper for years, but this experience was terribly disappointing. After the item shipped, I noted that the tracking information was not updated for 4 days, so I called Overstock to inquire about the status. The assured me that the item was shipped and would arrive within 5-10 business days. I needed them for a baby shower which was 11 business days from the ship date, but it didn't arrive by them, so I had to go out and spend more money at the last minute. When I called the second time, they said they would track the package and get back to me. Four days later, they refunded my money. The next day, the package finally arrived to include only 8 onsies. Although Overstock did reimburse me, it was not worth the hassle and extra money spent to buy addiitonal onsies.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Only recieved 8 instead of 10