I bought this set for my daughter who is due in December. However I have a 4.5 month old of my own and considered this set for myself as well. It is a great value for what you pay, however I would have paid more for the set if it included a mobile instead of the second valance which I have no use for. I was a bit surprised when this arrived because I was not expecting the product to be so.....pastel. All in all my daughter likes it for her new baby but I am glad we went with a different set for my own son.
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far so good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Their were many loose threads to cut off.
When we found out our little one is a boy, I couldn't help but purchase this bedding set! Considering my husband is a fire fighter, my brother in law is a fire fighter and so are both my parents it was just a perfect set to start our son off with! And with everything the set came with, I just could not pass up such a great opportunity! The only thing I didnt like are the strings on the hanging wall decor. Other than that, I can't wait for our little man to get here and start off with such a great set!
- How accurate was the sizing? extremely
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. durable and very well put together
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
This is an exceptional deal, especially considering it is a 13-piece set. It is very attractive, just enough pastel blue to say baby boy, and enough Dalmation Firedogs and red fireplugs/firetrucks to make it great for toddlers, too. Very pleased with this set.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, well made.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects.