Is the white stripe of material around the base a more absorbent cotton like fabric or leathery/plastic wipeable material?
Second Evenflo car seat and I recommend it to everyone having a kid. Easy to instal, is comfy and very safe!...
Evenflo Symphony 65 e3 All-In-One Car Seat in Levi
ITEM#: 14187720The Evenflo Symphony 65 all in one car seat is the only car seat you will ever need. For use rear-facing for infants, forward-facing with the internal harness for toddlers and as a belt-positioning booster for older children.
- Three (3) modes of use, rear and forward-facing car seat, booster
- Expanded Zone of Protection absorbs energy in a broader range of side impact crashes with 25-percent greater surface area than leading side impact seats
- Superior e3 Triple-Layer Foam provides additional protection to baby by significantly reducing side impact crash forces
- SureLATCH connectors for super-fast, super-snug installation in less than 60 seconds
- TruTether indicates when tether is properly tightened
- Infinite slide harness simply slides for an accurate fit every time with no harness rethreading
- CrumpleSafe base counteracts the forces of a severe crash
- National Parenting Publication Awards Gold Prize Winner for its innovation, usefulness to consumers, and high quality
- One-hand adjustable headrest grows with your child
- Flip-out cup holder conveniently holds drinks, or folds up out of sight
- ReclineRight upfront multi-position recline for your child's comfort
- Removable head and body support pillows provide added comfort for your baby
- Easy-off, machine-washable car seat pad requires no harness rethreading
- Rear-facing: 5 to 40-pounds, 19 to 29 inches
- Forward-facing with 5-point harness: 20 to 65-pounds, 19 to 57 inches
- Forward facing as belt-positioning booster: 40 to 110-pounds, 19 to 57 inches
- Materials: Plastic, metal, fabric
- Dimensions: 26 inches high x 23 inches wide x 20 deep
|Warranty||90 day Manufacturer|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
Second Evenflo car seat and I recommend it to everyone having a kid. Easy to instal, is comfy and very safe!Read More
Not pleased with the car seat, not the same quality as the exact same product at ****** ** *. Buckle harder to use and stitching coming apart. If wasn't such a pain to return I would. Never purchasing from Overstock again. Should be called Factory Seconds!!Read More
I purchased this after extensive research regarding safety and ease of use. I chose this over a Britex because those are too big to fit in my Camry and when I had one before the straps constantly twisted...which drove me insane. My son is 9 months, 19 lbs, and he is comfy and happy. It is installed behind the drivers' seat and fits well (I'm 5'5" and my husband is 6"). Reclines nicely. We also have a 7 year old in a booster. Don't think this seat would fit in the middle if you need another carseat or booster on the side.Read More
I absolutely love this car seat. My 3 year old was getting too big for the Britax Roundabout I had in my car. When I was pregnant, I heard so much about Britax, so we registered for and received the Britax Roundabout and Britax Marathon (which we use in my husband's car). I dont know why people think Britax are "so easy" to install (i disagree)...I guess because they havent installed an Evenflo with SureLATCH...it is SOOOO easy! I'm a bit of a car seat fanatic...it's not safe unless it is the right size for your child and installed correctly and securely! I'm shocked and honestly saddened when I see people using the wrong seats or have them loosely installed. The SureLATCH on the Evenflo Symphony so easy and so effective at getting a secure installation. It's genius. Puts the Britax latches to shame, in my opinion. It's a BIG seat but fits perfectly in my Honda CRV. I was worried about the light color "trim" but it hasnt gotten dirty at all and would be easy to wipe clean if it did. Oh, and my son loves the look of it...he calls it his "spaceship seat!" :) Do yourself a favor and get this seat - at a great price here on Overstock!Read More
Since this car seat is good for such a weight range, it is a little awkward at the smallest setting which is rear facing for a 18 pound baby. Baby is big enough to need not insert but with the wings by the head it is hard to hold her and get her in her seat without feeling like you are dropping her in her seat. We adjusted the recline positioning by putting a towel under the part by her feet. She was sitting up too much at first thus not falling asleep. She always sleeps in the car so this worked and she slept to and from our last destination. Yay! I have considered using her infant car seat until we can turn her around but will see if I can get used to it first. Hope it gets easier as she grows into it. It looks super safe and comfy and that is what is important. My husband likes the way it adjusts/cinches itself when you buckle it into place. No to mention if was more affordable through Overstock.Read More
Questions & Answers
The Seat pad is EZ off. It can be machine washed in cold water – delicate cycle. Tumble dry on low 10-15 minutes. Air dry usually best.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Best Features of a Convertible Car Seat
Best Features of a Convertible Car Seat from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best features of a convertible car seat and advice about our many brand-name products.
Best Reasons to Consider Convertible Car Seats
Best Reasons to Consider Convertible Car Seats from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with the best reasons to consider convertible car seats and advice about our many brand-name products.
How to Buy Child Car Seats Online
How to Buy Child Car Seats Online from Overstock.com. Learn how to buy child car seats online, so you can feel good about your decision.
How to Compare Car Seats
How to Compare Car Seats from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to compare car seats and advice about our many brand-name products.
How to Clean a Car Seat
How to Clean a Car Seatfrom Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to clean a car seat and advice about our many brand-name products.
How to Choose an Infant Car Seat
How to Choose an Infant Car Seat from Overstock.com. These tips will help you confidently choose a car seat for your new baby.
FAQs about Car Seats
FAQs about Car Seats from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with answers to frequently asked questions about car seats and advice about our many brand-name products.
How to Properly Install Car Seats
How to Properly Install Car Seats from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to properly install car seats and advice about our many brand-name products.
Car Seat Buying Guide
Car Seat Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about car seats and advice about our many brand-name products.
How To Install a Car Seat
How to Install a Car Seat from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to install a car seat and advice about our many brand-name products.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.