I returned this carrier to Overstock.com. My son fits the size limits mentioned by the manufacturer however, he did not fit in this carrier. The seat area was just too small for him. It is not adjustable so I had no other option, but to return the item. It was disappointing. My son is only 3.5 months and 17lbs. He's a big boy, but far from a giant. I think the manufacturer should make the seat area adjustable. Other than the sizing, the carrier was attractive looking and appeared to be well made. Like I said, it was disappointing. Oh, and I payed $2.95 to have it shipped to me, but $7.01 to return it. I didn't think that was exactly fair either.
- How accurate was the sizing? Not accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality appeared good - aside from sizing
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? As far as I could tell
I bought my first snugli 33 years ago whilst travelling in the US, and purchased this for my daughter who now has a 10 week little boy. Whilst much more modern, the snugli is still easy to put on, supports the baby in all the right places, and both of them are very happy !
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? As far as we can tell
Sizing is not as advertized. I bought this for my husband to wear with our 9 m.o. who is 19 lbs. She barely fit in the carrier. The leg openings are adjustable, but the carrier itself barely fit around her. We would not be able to use this with her much longer if we were to keep it. If you have a chunky baby, which we do, your baby probably won't fit in this. Our other child was always thin, and I think this carrier would have worked well for him. Also, the carrier barely fit my husband. He wears a size 36. We had to let the waist strap all the way out to fit around him, and he still was slightly uncomfortable.
- How accurate was the sizing? Inaccurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes