I bought this to use to keep my Greyhound in my office while I am away from the house. I have another gate that is made by Safety 1st - the S1st gate is a great deal more sturdy and it remembers the position you put it in so that you do not have to resize it every time. This gate is easy to take down but it does not remember the position so you have to size it up each time. It is not difficult to put up but you will probably need two hands and maybe a foot. Overall, it is a good gate for the price. It works well for what I need it. It is not the best gate around but it what I needed.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is decent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? seems to be free of defects
I ordered this gate for pets, it's really good quality and easy to install. It stays in place and doesn't budge until you want it too which is great when you're climbing over it all of the time. I would highly recommend to anyone with kids or pets. Great buy. Didn't find a better deal anywhere else.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.
Needed a dependable gate for grandchild proofing our home... I've always used this type of gate while raising my children for @ 15 yrs. so I'm very confident to use it.... We just got a new baby boy and need the steps to the lower level gated for his protection.