My grandson loves the lights in the headrests for reading, playing and snacking, especially since it is getting dark earlier now with daylight savings. I love not having to turn on the dome light for him which can be distracting while driving. The adjustable arm rest are very helpful on getting him in and out of the seat, especially since his grandmother and I are not as strong as we use to be.. And the curved padded head rests makes it comfortable for his naps on longer trips.. The dual cup holders are great for drinks, snacks and his Star Wars toy figures. Seats selling for twice this price do not hold a candle to the overall quality and features of this booster seat. I am sure I can get most of my money back on Craigslist when he outgrows the seat.
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Outstanding
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I thought it was red and black, but it's brown and orange. It was simple enough to assemble. My grand children will be riding in style. The lights on the side work great and the fact that the cup holders push in when not in use is wonderful. You can't even tell they're there. The arm rest pivot up and down not side to side and there is a hook at the shoulder height to keep the seatbelt at the right place. Overall this is the coolest car seat I have ever seen!
This booster seat had everything we needed: double snack-and-cup holder, lightweight frame, ability to remove the back, and the all-important hard-to-find activity lights. Plus, my little guys have no problem putting the shoulder harness into the slot without my help. This is a decent booster seat.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Took off one star because it has a plastic-y feel to it; still, it is lightweight which is nice
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes