too soft, but packs easily! Did not know they were stretch material.
- How accurate was the sizing? not so good- too big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. a little less quality than I expected
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no
We have ordered many of this type of shoe as our doctor reccomends them for pre-walkers and early walkers. They STAY ON so you are not hunting all over parking lots and stores for a kicked off shoe. These were adorable with the little birthday cake dress we ordered from overstock as well...we call our granddaughter our little "cupcake" so well, these shoes were all around just perect. Plus everywhere you go people are always noticing the shoes and commenting on how adorable they are and where did we get them.
- How accurate was the sizing? these run large so I'd get a smaller size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I had some issues with delivery of this product and was very disappointed by the help I got from Overstock customer service, they kept putting me off, and wanted me to wait another order cycle (14 working days? Really?) after the item was lost by the postal service. However as soon as the vendor of these shoes was informed of the issue they were ON IT! The vendor communicated with me directly and bent over backwards to make it right. Now that my shoes have been delivered, I am delighted by the quality, the leather is soft and supple, and the design is adorable.
- How accurate was the sizing? I don't know, our baby isn't 6-12 months old yet, waiting for those little footsies to grow!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was excellent, exactly what they looked like in the picture and exactly what I expected.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
These white leather walking shoes are adorable. I got size 0-6 months and they run big. Most babys would be unable to wear them before reaching 9 months of age. And that's O.K. because these shoes were designed for aiding their first walking steps. My only disappointment was in the packaging. Cheap looking---not gift-worthy without wrapping into something else. Other than that; perfect.