good "no frill" playpen for great-grandbaby. Give him the freedom to move about and explore toys.
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems well constructed
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? free from manufacturing defects as far as we can tell
We live in CA - our only grandchild lives in CT - we had the opportunity recently to care for her (some days with Mom & Dad - others alone) - she is 6.5 months - and learned to stand, sit, and crawl (she had been doing scooting, one leg stretched versions, etc.. for quite some time - but actually took off across a bed to get into a suitcase we were TRYING to pack for a trip to see her great grandfather!) - the play yard was such a life saver when we absolutely had to accomplish some work and could not play with her (our first choice of course!) - we knew she was safe and because of its mobility could keep her in EVERY room we were in as we moved about our ranch-style home. My husband more than once during that week long visit expressed how hard this would have been without a safe place - the play yard more than paid for itself in peace of mind during this one visit!!! My daughter loved it - she has a bulkier, non-mobile version at home and said she was very impressed with this play yard - quite an endorsement!
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well made; able to roll from room to room - even with new "soft" hardwood floors - not a single mark left on flooring - size is large enough for granddaughter to play and move around (she actually learned to stand by positioning herself in a corner and wiggling her way up!) - yet small enough to be manueverable and not an eye-sore.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? came in perfect condition