For the money you can't beat it. Much nicer than the simple little strollers you get at stores like Walmart or Kmart. Nice canopy and storage underneath. And it is a nice weight, easy to fold and go.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the price which I also used my O dollars on, you can't beat it.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? It was packaged well, simple to assemble and easy to maneuver around.
I didn't like the stroller at all, first of all, it was like for a doll and not a real baby. My granddaughter is very small for her age and the stroller was almost too small for her. I am thinking we will be able to use for approx 2 more months and she is only 15 lbs and 6 1/2 months, I was very disappointed, the only thing I like the convienence of easily fold and unfold, which is what I wanted when I am alone with no help.
- How accurate was the sizing? not accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
This stroller met our needs. We have even taken it on a walking trail in Cape May while our daugther slept in it. The wheels are a little stiff but overall this was a great buy. Our daughter can climb in and out easily and when going to restaurants or stores it doesnt take up a lot of room. Also folds easily and the basket size is pretty decent too.
The plastic pieces to connect to the wheels didn't fit. The dimensions listed had the stroller a little taller than it actually is, which makes me (a relatively tall female) bend over to push it. Not comfortable. Still, for short trips with the grandchild to the park, it works.
- How accurate was the sizing? somewhat small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no