SO CUTE, AND THEY REMIND ME OF CANVAS SHOES FROM TOMS
- How accurate was the sizing? A LITTLE BIG BUT WE WILL LOVE THEM WHEN SHE CAN WEAR THEM
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. REMIND ME OF TOMS
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? FREE OF DEFECTS
I got a couple of pairs of these soft shoes for my 1 y.o. to wear around the house. First, we noticed that the socks were getting black from the soles of shoes, even after half an hour of wearing. Then shoes started falling apart - the stitching is going, seams are opening, threads are hanging. I never washed those shoes - there has not been a need. My baby doesn't wear them all day, just when the mood strikes, probably, just a few hours per week over last few weeks. She doesn't chew on them, either (if she did, I would take them away, because of the bleeding color.). Terrible product. Certainly isn't worth the money.
- How accurate was the sizing? fit well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The shoes are very poorly made: color bleeds onto socks, and stitching is falling apart after just a few weeks of very gentle wear.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes