Since my son does not like sitting on it, I only used it twice. It seems to be not sturdy enough either. Maybe this product is good for traveling. But for everyday use, I won't recommend it.
- How accurate was the sizing? right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so so
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I keep one in my purse and hubby keep one in his diaper bag. These have been so helpful with potty training. Our little one is comfortable at home on the potty because we have a toddler seat adapter. But when we were out and about, she would always be afraid to use the "big potty". New when we are at the store or at friends' houses, we pull out the "special potty seat" and she is very happy to hop on up and go potty. She feels safe on it. I LOVE that it folds out to cover up almost the entire surface of a yucky public toilet seat. I feel like it's much more sanitary and i dont worry about the seat cover falling in, leaving her little tush exposed to all kinds of nasty on the public toilet seat!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good. Hinges are a little stiff, but works well and seems like it will last through many more kids
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes