We purchased this for our church nursery. This product will not hold up for this kind of use. The baskets are not even toy quality. I never have a problem with items that I purchase from O.com. However, this product is not acceptable.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? DId not take it out of the box.
Avoid at all cost! Looks cheap and poor quality. The baskets are cheap made with poor quality. I would return, but there is no way I can put it back in the box and ship it to Overstock. The price should be $25 and not over $.*** I paid.
- How accurate was the sizing? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. BAD
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no
This was not at all what I expected. I was very disappointed once I got it together. The baskets don't seem very secure once we got them together. I think we will be looking for something else with similar features to replace this with.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems very cheap.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Not all the holes where drilled for the screws.
I purchased this unit because it was just the right size & color, plus I found the basket drawers (although small) would still provide some storage. Although there was more assembly than I expected, the instructions were clear and thorough, and assembling the unit & baskets was a fairly simple task. I did encounter several bent screws and one of the baskets was missing a couple of pilot holes. Definitely not a show stopper. What I did find dissatisfying was the substandard cherry finish on the unit's top and the overall 'sturdiness' of the unit. Theres a bit more side-to-side wiggle in the unit that I cared for. After a few days of use, I started noticing small light dots in a few places on the top. I found the finish had flaked off. I did contemplate returning the unit but, since it was the perfect size for my needs and had the basket storage, I decided to keep it. I upholstered the top and had a friend add some supports to eliminate the side-to-side wiggle. Would I buy it again??? NO. For the money - I would expect a better quality finish and a product with the proper support built in to the design so that it maintained a solid feel to the unit.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was exactly as advertised.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product did not meet my expectations. Finish & overall sturdiness of product falls short
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? For the the most part - yes. Several of the screws were bent and 1 basket was missing the pilot holes for attaching the basket bottom to the basket side.
Nice little storage unit, fits perfectly in the space we bought it for. Look at the dimensions to make sure it is right for your use, it is not big but it is very nice. My husband is not at all handy but he put it together without any problems. I think other users may have missed the fact that the pieces are not interchangeable, so if you arrange them incorrectly, the others may not fit or line up as they should. If you arrange the pieces correctly, then there will be no problem with screws and holes lining up.
- How accurate was the sizing? same as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Purchased for my daughter, she is not really pleased with the item. She wanted it to store towels in, baskets will only hold a few towels and that is the larger ones.
- How accurate was the sizing? smaller than expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. questionable, looks fine, but the baskets and material used are not very good. several of the liners were not sewen all the way and baskets look like they will fall apart.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no
I have never had a problem with the quality of an Overstock purchase, but this piece is awful. Not only is it very light, the baskets aren't really baskets. They are drawers with very poor quality basket weaving on the fronts. The wicker is already starting to unravel, and we just put it together 30 minutes ago. After we had it assembled, I realized one of the basket liners was missing. I've written the company for a replacement. I am super disgusted with this purchase. It would be impossible to disassemble and ship back. :(
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is very bad.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No. They forgot to drill holes in which to place the screws
The product had been returned by a previous purchaser. There were no instructions, holes were stripped, and there was damage to the furniture. It appears the product had been returned because it was missing two drill holes. Contacted overstock.com for the instructions and they were never sent. I gave up after two weeks of waiting for them. I think the overall product would have been good if it had not been ordered from overstock.com. Extremely disappointed with their customer service.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No
DO NOT BUY THIS!!!! It is TOTAL JUNK! In fact, it's going in the trash..., and it was just delivered today. The baskets have "wicker" - which was broken in areas. I was willing to live with the broken spots.., but it's almost impossible to get together. By the time I got ONE basket half way together, the thing had spilt and cracked. It's too much of a hassle to try to send back, and therefore, it's going in the trash.
You have this rated with 5 stars.b that's why I purchased it. Now we, reading the reviews I realized the five star rating was very wrong. I can depend on ******* ratings This item came in a zillion pieces. Assembly was time consuming. Looks ok, but very flimsy. Will not purchase items from overstock by your rating. If I purchase again from you, I'll do my homework.