Great gift for baby. Price was great. Last time I ordered it from somewhere else I paid $35.00 more. Should have ordered another incase this one gets lost like the last one.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great product
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
This was a 'must buy' for me.............I am the Great Aunt and my Niece's grandbabies call her Lovie. Her daughter is expecting her first child, a boy, around Christmas, and has Decorated his room in the theme of baby lambs. So, when I saw this gift............I had to buy it for them! Hope It will be as special to them, as I think it will be! (and hope she did not see the same Lovie)
- How accurate was the sizing? EXACT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes, to the eye
This is a wonderful gift. Very pleased with the quality. Looking for a perfect shower gift? This is it.
- How accurate was the sizing? true to description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
This Baby Aspen " LOVE EWE " blanket and lamb set is adorable! The lamb is soft and cuddly.( It feels chenille-like.) The "lovey" blanket is soft, but small---it is a size for the child to carry and cuddle---not big enough to bundle a baby in. The blanket's edge has a "Mary had a Little Lamb" verse embroidered into the satin binding. I got this for a baby gift & the parents loved it. FIVE*****(very enthusiastic)*****STARS!
I purchased these items for my new great nephew who weighed in at 9 lbs. and 2 oz. and who was 21" long at birth. I am sure he loved the little lamb and the blanket. I love that it has no dyes and so I feel great about that seeing as I am the great aunt, and all. I highly recommend this as a safe and great gift for a newborn.