Perfect, wonderful. Wish that they came in the next size up for my other grandson.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. made of nice leather and the lining completely covers inside of boot.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
while the booties were cute, they fell apart too easily. A small hole developed the first time my son wore them which turned into a larger hole the second time. We only wore them indoors at a mountain resort too. On a positive note, they kept his feet warm. Sizing wasn't accurate either. There's no way a 1-2 year old can fit into those booties. My son wore them at 18 months and they barely fit. They run small.
I would never recommend these to anyone. They are poorly made and very cheap looking. I got the wrong color, a tear in the lining,and just poor quality. It's because of this order that I will never order from overstocked again...
- How accurate was the sizing? Too big for a newborn and I oredered newborn...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is cheap and I'm embarrassed to give these as a gift to my first grandbaby.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No. There is a tear in the stitching...
These booties are very nice for winter months since they come up above the ankle for warmth. The Velcro enclosure is better than elastic for easy on and off and comfort. They are just as pictured and well made. Very happy with them.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is accurate, but order a size up since they are somewhat fitted
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Booties are as pictured, soft and well made
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
According to my daughter-in-law, my youngest grandson wants to wear them all the time, even to bed! They live in Southern California but are in the car by 5 a.m. with temps in the high 20s. No more complaints about having cold feet. They are well-made, warm, great-looking, and a terrific price to boot (no pun intended). What more could a gramma ask for?