Hi there, It seems like my country Malaysia is not in the list for shipping.Is it possible for you to ship to Malaysia?
Adiri Natural Nurser Ultimate Bottle (Pack of 6)
Adiri Natural Nurser Ultimate Baby Bottles are soft, safe and simple to use. These bottles have a unique petal vent helps to reduce colic.
ITEM#: 13462894Adiri Natural Nurser Ultimate Baby Bottles are soft, safe and simple to use. These bottles have a unique petal vent helps to reduce colic.
- Sold in a pack of six
- Soft, phthalate, free, BPA-free materials
- Natural breast-like material and shape reduces nipple confusion
- A unique petal vent helps reduce colic
- Includes a sleek cover to protect the bottle from getting dirty also helps the nipple from leaking
- Capacity: Eight-ounces
- Dishwasher Safe
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year Manufacturer|
|Materials||Soft, phthalate ┐free, BPA-free materials|
|Product Features||BPA Free|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
These bottles were recommended as my exclusively breast fed baby would not take any bottles & we had purchased many different makes can't wait to try her with these as I couldn't get them anywhere in the uk & very expensive on other sites such as eBay & amazon ,couldn't believe my luck finding this site & bottles were a great price & delivery was very quick.Read More
I LOVE these bottles!! It's the only bottle my son would take while I was at work. A lot of people complain of leaking, I never had issues unless I had the cap on incorrectly. When we bought these we got a couple in every stage. We only used stage 1 throughout my sons whole bottle stage. My recommendation is, if you plan on exclusively breastfeeding only buy stage 1's. Oh, and they are uper easy to clean too! I'm pregnant with my 3rd and am ordering the stage 1 6 pack soon!Read More
- The bottles leak rapidly from the nipple while being filled, even with the cup that is supposed to help stop leaks. - Needless to say they leak rapidly after filling as well. - The flow (Stage 2 bottle, "regular" flow) is much too fast. Not "baby gets burps" fast, but "breastmilk goes everywhere" fast. - The bottle design is poor for paced feeding, since the nipple is so small and the transition from body to nipple is abrupt, which means you can't compensate for the too-fast flow and you can't take good advantage of the much-lauded vent. Of all our bottles, these are the fanciest-looking and the least useful. Don't waste your money on them.Read More
I had this bottle a couple years ago with my second child- it was the only bottle he would take when we were separated ( I nursed). So, in looking for a bottle for our fourth I went and spoke to a great local baby shop- who had taken the Adiri bottle to our local children's hospital to have it looked at by lactation consultants and speech therapists and the bottle checked out wonderfully. Since this bottle is no longer sold in stores- I was glad to find it on here. My son loves it; and we tried a couple. We don't have any issues with it. If your mainly nursing- I was suggested to use the slow flow nipple at all times to have the baby have to "work" to get the milk.Read More
My two children were/are breast fed and these are the only bottles I used. They loved them and I loved them. Very simple and not too many parts, easy for my husband to clean. Great product and great price!Read More
Questions & Answers
Hello saiyid2014, unfortunately it is not possible for us to ship to Malaysia at this time. If you have any additional questions please feel free to let us know. Thank you for shopping with us!
Hi there, Is stage 1 are in stock?
Hello saiyid2014, unfortunately the stage 1 is unavailable at this time; however, it is possible that we will receive more in the future. If you have any additional questions please feel free to let us know. Thank you for shopping with us!
Does this pack come with two of each? (like 2 stage 1, 2 stage 2 and 2 stage 3) Or what is it contain?
Thank you for your inquiry. This item is sold in a set of six but they are all uniform. In the top right corner of the screen is the select an option drop down menu where you can select which stage you want to order.
what flow are these bottles
The Adiri Natural Nurser comes in three stages for three different flow rates and is color coded by flow rate, stage 1, white is the slowest flow; stage 2, blue is a medium flow and stage 3, orange is the fastest flow. We have stage 2 and 3 available and you select under the options tab.
What flow are these bottles? Slow Flow?
The bottles are described as having a "natural flow." This will be a little faster than "slow" flowing bottles.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.